1. Im glad people are trying to raise awareness but in my recent and ongoing experience, the stalker is not dealt with and police fail to take it seriously. So he continues.

    • That’s terrible, don’t give up. Have you spoken to a solicitor about it? You could get an injunction. Also it might be worth contacting the National Stalking Advocacy Service Paladin on 02078408960. Also you put in a formal complaint to the police.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.